- You lose track of what day of the week it is.
- You lose track of what week of the month it is.
- You forget to eat dessert.
- You almost forget that you need to buy groceries in order to eat for the next week.
- You wake up in the night feeling nauseated and hot, still feel bad the next morning, and spend the day at home working because you don’t have time to take a proper sick day.
- You check your work email and do a bit of work, then flip back to Firefox for your hourly personal media check only to realize it’s actually been 3 hours and there are now 166 new tweets in your Twitter feed.
- You’ve hardly spoken at all to your best friend who just had a baby last week.
- You take to list-making instead of really blogging because your brain is too muddled to think of anything else to write.