Yikes. This week has fully escaped me. It seems the first week of most months does that. So a short post tonight and then I’ll prepare the song challenge post for tomorrow. Tonight we discuss the things I learned this week – because I’m all about a lifetime of learning!
- A small popcorn with butter at the movies has 630 calories.
- In high school and college, I always tested as an INFP on the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (and its copycats). I am now an ISFJ. And it’s dead-on right – the description(s) match me to a T. So I learned that our personalities can change as we grow.
- I am both terrified and fascinated by the thought of a Sexy Gargamel Halloween costume.
- The Twitter hashtag #bookswithonelettermissing amuses me greatly.
- A frozen lunch entree is sometimes not enough food for dinner.
- Applying for government grants is F*ED UP. Ridiculously, needlessly stupid-complicated. Like the rest of the government, apparently.
Did you learn anything this week?