Friday! Time for the thing! The 30 Day Song Challenge thing!
- 11-A Song from Your Favorite Band: Again with the favorites! I am far too indecisive to have an absolute favorite anything. But this song is from one of my several favorite bands that I have listened to since high school – “Amphetamine” by Everclear. So there. (Lyrics are NSFW – a bit of cursing and drug abuse and such.)
- 12-A Song from a Band You Hate: How about less “hate” and more “don’t like to listen to.” Despite the fact that a classic rock station was the only decent radio station in the area where I grew up, I never really liked this band much. (“Shoot to Thrill” by AC/DC)
- 13-A Song That Is a Guilty Pleasure: Oh, lord. I have tons of these – hard to pick just one! But…this is a song that I am embarrassed to admit I know all of the words to. And that I’ve owned this whole album since it was released…and I know all the words to EVERY song on the album. For shame. (“The River of Dreams” by Billy Joel)
- 14-A Song That No One Would Expect You to Love: I’m not sure there’s really any song that EVERYONE who’s known me would be surprised to learn I like. People have known me at various stages throughout my musical preferences. I guess this one might surprise most people purely because of the amount of screaming in it – but oh, it’s so fun to scream along. (“Tame” by the Pixies)
- 15-A Song That Describes You: Ah…er…um…I really don’t know. I suppose I choose this. Because I am a big weepy over-empathetic crybaby. (“Sentimental Heart” by She & Him)