So I’m writing this post on Monday night, which is my Sunday night this week since I didn’t have to work on Monday, so it’s kind of still a Sunday Sundries! Right? Anyway, here is my list of fun internet links from the past week. It’s a little bit of a word nerd week – hope you enjoy!
- “Rules” of grammar that aren’t really rules – pretty entertaining.
- Cute story of a guy who proposed to his girlfriend through the crossword puzzle.
- Hyperbole and a Half makes me so, so happy – and her most recent post is so hilarious and heart-breaking at the same time. Oh, Simple Dog…
- This is what food porn is to me. (For the less internetsy, I promise that link has nothing to do with actual porn and everything to do with delicious food to look at.)
- Interesting article about Zappos correcting the errors in their customer reviews and how that improves sales. I’m torn on the ethics of it, but it is interesting…
- Brave church, refusing to marry anyone until they can marry any two consenting adults who want to be married.
- And on a similar note, an editorial from a former minister, a straight man, about how he used to preach against homosexuality…and why he thinks he was wrong.