Hello, April! I am so happy to see you! Don’t tell March, but I like you much better than him. Now that it’s April, my busiest work month of the year has ended; my last class for my Copyediting Certificate has ended (and I got an A!); the weather is hopefully turning nicer for good; I’m plotting to get my exercise and healthy eating habits back on track; I have time to get back to blogging…everything just feels better. Hooray for that!
Now, I haven’t been paying all that much attention to the wild and crazy internet in the past two weeks, so my links today may be a bit sparse. I think you’ll enjoy them all the same, though.
- Pole dancing for Jesus? I’m not sure He’s really going to approve, ladies…
- Our favorite local beer store started a beer podcast!
- In nerdy news, the guys from the awesome documentary The King of Kong: A Fistful of Quarters finally played each other in a Donkey Kong competition (AKA, a Kong Off) with 14 other Donkey Kong nerds from North America.
- Cool news for comics fans: Marvel comics will now be available for free on the Starbucks wi-fi network.
- By far the creepiest pregnancy gadget I’ve ever seen or heard of.
- Cville Walks! started a Meetup group.