Fun stuff I read about in the last week! Join me in celebrating the good things brought to you by the internet.
- Oh, Sandra Lee. I love the cookbooks you don’t write that have your name on them, but everything else about you is…well, apparently, batshit crazy. Check out this recap of her 2010 Halloween episode. You have to get to the near-end, where she states she is the queen of the fairies. I kid you not. On the plus side, I think I’ve found a new favorite website by stumbling onto Food Network Humor. (Thanks to edible cville!)
- I don’t think I could ever bring myself to wear an R2D2 bathing suit, but perhaps you could?
- I seem to make friends with an inordinate number of librarians. That said, none of the librarians I know are in charge of weird collections of menus or these other 11 bizarre library collections. Fascinating.
- Finally! Rock Band is bringing out my first instrument – a keyboard will be released with Rock Band 3. And not just any keyboard…it can TOTALLY be a keytar. Who is not excited by this?
- Treehouse + luxury hotel = AWESOME.