Today is a day that got away from me. After getting up to take the dogs out and feed them, I passed out again for several hours (and David very sweetly kept the pups from disturbing me from my second slumber). I got up, ate breakfast, checked the internet, got dressed, walked the dogs, went shopping with David all over town (we’re throwing a dinner party on Friday and had numerous special ingredients to track down outside the regular grocery run), came home to have lunch at 3:30, paid bills and budgeted, and then…well, it’s almost 6:00 pm as I type this! I had at least 15 other things to do today that didn’t get done. Oh well…
Anyway, here’s my round-up of interesting things from the last week of internets explorations:
- Win a Wreck This Journal and British chocolate from Adventures with Mrs. W! You know I’ll do just about anything for chocolate from across the pond…
- These literary tattoos are largely awesome. They make me want one.
- I’ve shared a Hyperbole and a Half story before; her latest post about her devious attempts to obtain and eat an entire cake as a child is just perfection.
- You can finally stream Netflix instant-watch stuff directly through your Wii with no goofy disc to insert! Since we have nixed the cable and hooked up a computer to our TV, this doesn’t matter so much to us, but it would have been awesome if we still had the cable with no computer hook-up!
- My husband will probably find this gross, but I absolutely want to try the seasonal Pumpkin Pie Pop-Tarts.