Woo, busy week here as I get ready to travel all next week for work! So if posting is spotty over the next couple of weeks, it’s not because anything is wrong; I’m just trying to get ready for – and then going on – a big work trip. Now for fun and weird links!
- Space and time and physics make my head hurt, but I also find them awesome. Thinking about the concept of time ending breaks my brain and entertains it simultaneously.
- I haven’t been single for a long while, so I’m not really up on what’s popular in dating philosophy, but this references theories that were popular back in my single days. And I find it amusing.
- More science stuff! Astronomists have possibly found a planet very much like Earth in another solar system not far from us, which means there may be life there. AND they didn’t have to look very long and hard to find it, which means there may be many others out there in the universe.
- Battle of the frozen tasty treats in Charlottesville! I have just added several ice cream/fro-yo places to my list of eateries to visit.
- I just recently started reading this blog that I really like for its frankness on…well, everything, but her main focus is on marriage, and how it’s sometimes hard, and what she and her husband do to make their marriage work. I have not read the archives, but I gather that she and her husband were near divorce a number of years ago, and they decided to do something about it, to try to make their marriage work instead of giving up, and she’s blogged the whole thing. Anyway, this week she posted about how going on a trip to Italy without her husband – with a dear gal pal instead – taught her more about love.